Streethawk

May have asked this in the wrong area earlier, but is there any bellypan designed for racing that allows use of the stock exhaust?

amirossi21

I believed no

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
I just put duke pipe cover to make it nice that is all
37e8b91f4efb10869a2171b41347708e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Nice! I don't know why I'd go the $200 belly pan route when this Duke one is only $20. Then exhaust cover is another $35.

Last edited:

karizzle38

bumping this one to the top to see if anyone else has had issues with fitment on the KTM powerparts bellypan with aftermarket rearsets? the rearsets i have are the hotbodies mgp rearsets (ebay). there is no mounting point and i would hate to just ziptie it every time. any help on work arounds people have tried would be appreciated!

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
bumping this one to the top to see if anyone else has had issues with fitment on the KTM powerparts bellypan with aftermarket rearsets? the rearsets i have are the hotbodies mgp rearsets (ebay). there is no mounting point and i would hate to just ziptie it every time. any help on work arounds people have tried would be appreciated!

Holy retrieval of old threads!!! LOL

This has been discussed a lot, as you can see going back through the thread, but in summary the KTM Powerparts belly only has the 2 attachment points. With the Tyga aftermarket belly we added a 3rd attachment point so as to stiffen up the belly and allow it to be better held and not need trackside retrofitting. I can't speak to the ebay rearsets. With the Tyga ones, we have a drilled spot on the footpeg side hanger mount which attaches with a threaded bolt and a spacer. So, you may be able to do similar with drilling the hanger mount, and fabricating a bent piece of sheet metal or something to get you your attachment point. It's a bit of a bodge, but should work I would anticipate... depending on your fabrication capacity. Some folks don't have access to the equipment to do a fab like this, so your ziptie solution might be what you end up going with... as much as that would be a pain.