HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
So we've been trying to get these for a long time.

Finally got our hands on them.

These are Brembo High Performance Replacement pads (p.n. 07GR18SC) for the stock calipers.

As most of you have figured out by now, the Stock Calipers are actually made by Brembo.

These are their UPGRADED High Performance Sintered Pads.

Unfortunately, we couldn't get a lot of these in the first shipment.

So they are limited qty.... if anyone wants a set, order soon.

Click here to order >> BREMBO PADS <<

Brembo07GR18SC.jpg

micahpearlman

How do these relate to something like an EBC HH?

From a pure race only perspective the Brembo pads have more bite but wear a lot quicker (4 weekends). EBC are a lot more progressive with little wear after 4 weekends. I'd run the Brembo after the EBC wear out *if* they were a bit easier to get, but I wouldn't be unhappy to have to continue to run EBC. I wouldn't run the Brembo on the street -- you need to get a bit of heat into them and they wear really quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 452

I've been running Brembo pads for the last 1,200 miles and they seem to provide much more braking power than stock even when cold. We'll see how long they last on the street...

74d34h

I am interested in these pads also. Our RC390 needs more power with the front brake. I am looking at getting the Gafler wave rotor up front, Flush the stock fluid and need to put on new brake pads at the same time. The wife uses it for track and street, so I am interested in seeing if these pads can handle both. Otherwise, I have another set of brand new EBC pads to throw on with the new rotor when I order it.

HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag

Customers opinions thus far have been Excellent. Most feel they are the best pad they have used thus far, comparing to EBC and Galfer.

That being said....... Obviously, it's subjective. ;-)

OldVet

Customers opinions thus far have been Excellent. Most feel they are the best pad they have used thus far, comparing to EBC and Galfer.

That being said....... Obviously, it's subjective. ;-)

Are you talking street or track or both?

I'm 99% street these days...

HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
Are you talking street or track or both?

I'm 99% street these days...

Both.
Most of the RC Cup Riders are sponsored by someone. So they get Free pads, or super cheap priced pads.

We usually sell to Street Guys who occasionally do a Track day here or there.