Custom Windscreen

Chromaxx

Hey everyone, I think I'm facing a problem a lot of RC riders want to fix. A bubble windscreen that covers your headlights without making you take them off. I'm getting annoyed that there is nothing like that on the market yet.

Solution? I'm going to make a custom windscreen to do just that. The only problem is that I need to order a minimum of 200. If I do so is there a market for people that want them? If I have enough people behind me I hope to get a finished piece within a month.

Let me know, Thanks everyone!

Chromaxx

From a local injection molding company, high quality poly carbonate. Price would be about the same as most windscreens on the market. Between $80 and $110. I don't have a finished product yet but it would be offered clear or tinted and look like a racing bubble windscreen but not obstruct the headlights or blinker mounts. The idea is to get a more aerodynamic screen for the track that allows you to keep the bike street legal without having to swap parts between track and street. Also you wouldn't have to clean bugs out of your headlight bucket anymore!!!!!

Last edited:

rick

I was imagining that I could slap the normal racing screen on for a trackday so, that it would cover the headlight and then I wouldn't have to tape 'em up. :)