Driven Swingarm spools

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
As others have pointed out. 10mm. I've got these in stock as well for the Tyga units:
Formula390 - Parts

I've got 'em in stock in either black or silver anodization.

Shipping for spools will be $5.95. Ignore what the shipping calculator says for that. That's computing based on UPS, and they fit in a USPS flat rate small box so I'll refund the difference in shipping. Still trying to get the USPS shipping WebDAV module working. USPS online services for shippers is ********* horrible!!!

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Why don't they offer ktm Orange spools? Don't they know once you buy a ktm you become obsessed with putting orange farkles on your bike.
LOL, true enough! I've suggested previously some parts needed to have a KTM orange anodizing choice. I will make the request again tho.

Part of this can be explained by the dye used in anodizing. It has a shelf life, and if it's not all used before it expires, then that's a lot of wasted money. I've asked my local shop about KTM orange anodizing, and was told they COULD do it, but my costs were SIGNIFICANTLY higher. So I went with clear. It's a numbers thing for the shop. When their color batch for say black can be used for one job after another after another, the costs are amortized across all jobs. When you then have to drain that tank, clean it, put a new color in, run that ONE job, drain, clean, and go back to the prior color... It's pricey!

tecknojoe

Country flag
At the moment, my solution to that is the pitbull stand. You can flip it to use spools or just the swingarm.

However, once I get the akra pipe installed, I hope to flip the rear axle and get a measurement, then start searching from there. There was someone on this forum that found a set, but claimed it was very close so he didn't want to use them.

0000-Pit-Bull-Buell-1125R-Rear-Stand.jpg

Treachery

Country flag
I bought a set of someone's low profile spools, but took them back. I probably said as much either in this thread or somewhere else on the board. There's just no clearance (by my calibrated eyeballs). I have the same Pit Bull stand, and also have the T-Rex stand, both can be flipped over for either spools or pads. Perfectly stable with the RC.