Everglades Solo Ride

yo69xl

Yesterday around 2PM I decided to take a long ride 120 miles round trip from Home to Flamingo in the Everglades National Park , since Im still breaking it in I wanted to avoid the highway and took the back roads through the Farm Lands to stay under 7000 RPMs. It was a cloudy day with a few showers here and there so it wasn't too hot , plus my new Dainese jacket did a great job keeping me cool . The bike behaved really well once I entered the park it was non stop cruising around 60-65 mph for about 30 miles , my only complaint would be the stock seat which I plan to upgrade pretty soon , All in all it was a fun ride and as soon as I got home I had to wash the bike she had dirt and bugs all over :D

Next trip will be The Florida Keyes with some friends ;)FullSizeRender (1).jpgIMG_6867.JPGIMG_6870.JPGScreen Shot 2015-09-06 at 6.54.53 PM copy.jpg

Willasan

That's one thing I don't miss about Florida. The "showers" of buckets of rain haha. Looks like a fun ride man.

yo69xl

That's one thing I don't miss about Florida. The "showers" of buckets of rain haha. Looks like a fun ride man.

Yes exactly ;) it has rained pretty much every other afternoon for the last month and a half , screwing up my chances to ride :mad: