excited again

simpletty

Country flag
So as many of you know, like a spoiled brat who had his favorite toy taken away, I was stomping my feet making a fuss and generally slandering this bike in every way possible in the past month or so. Well I've had i back now since last week and I cant believe how ignorant I was. First off I owe this forum and its participants an apology for using it as a personal crying towel. This bike pisses me off in so many ways because its just stupid fun, and damn its such a nice looking machine. When I say pisses me off, its in the best of ways not in any way negatively. So anyways....the R3 recall letter came in the mail last week, states not to ride due to oil pump gear and clutch pressure plate issue. The girlfriend wont ride it until its repaired so I suggested Ill take the R6 and you ride the ktm. I"ts the first time Ive actually been able to observe it in motion from other than behind the bars. It looks better than most bikes on the road, always been a fan of that orange and painted both of my race bikes some variation of it. From the frame to the lines of the bodywork and tail from behind its a magnificent sight, helped even more that a hot girl was behind the controls....lol. I followed her around for quite some time, speeding up and checking the bike out from all angles and man I: have to say its magnificent in motion. My 60th anniversary R6, striking as it is, failed to get one single thumbs up today while the ktm turned heads and received tons of peoples compliments at the stop lights as I sat behind my tinted visor in jealousy. She thoroughly enjoyed the bike and her only complaint was that it vibrated a little to much for her.....maybe she wasn't complaining, possibly masking the fact she really liked it...
So kudos to the design team, spot on job. Again please excuse my past ignorance and accept my apologies. The benefits of this solid group of people here are really appreciated and welcomed graciously. The extent of knowledge here and peoples willingness to try things to improve this machine make doing the modifications a lot easier once we decide to do so. On that note, its time to go to the garage and figure out what I want to do next to it.

cornerslider

Cool to see you enjoying it to its full potential!!!! Seriously- the MOST fun I've ever had on a sport bike[emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Diploman

Glad to hear you have a better perspective on owning the bike. I hope it brings you much enjoyment. Relax and have fun!