for anyone looking to buy a HD Cam..

aj@x

I've been through two already, the side up and down button break after a short amount of time pretty common with these and the SJCAM models. The button breaks at the soldered on switch and you need to pull the whole thing apart and have new switch surface mounted...i just chucked em in the bin and have been on the lookout since.

It's a shame because apart from that they really are a good camera for the price.

kings4thecup

I've been through two already, the side up and down button break after a short amount of time pretty common with these and the SJCAM models. The button breaks at the soldered on switch and you need to pull the whole thing apart and have new switch surface mounted...i just chucked em in the bin and have been on the lookout since.

It's a shame because apart from that they really are a good camera for the price.

damn I didn't know that!...I got it for my wedding on the 22nd...figured it was better than paying 2k for a videographer....I also have the GoPro so I guess at least I have a backup.

Thanks!