FS: Brand new rain wheel + tire setup

tecknojoe

Country flag
For Sale: Brand new OEM wheels + brand new Pirelli rain tires. Also included: front rotor and rotor bolts

$750 + shipping from Denver, CO.

vLvuN2m.jpg

green_bread

Country flag
Im giving that rear wheel some thought. I already have a spare set of wheels with rains mounted on them, but it would be nice to have another rear wheel to mount up a Rosso while Im coaching and save my SuperCorsas for racing as Im chewing through them at a pace of 1 about every 2 events (4 races and 4 days of coaching).If I end up keeping my bike (still undecided on that, as well), Ill check to see if you still have it. Otherwise, GLWS! Youre asking fair prices!

tecknojoe

Country flag
Im giving that rear wheel some thought. I already have a spare set of wheels with rains mounted on them, but it would be nice to have another rear wheel to mount up a Rosso while Im coaching and save my SuperCorsas for racing as Im chewing through them at a pace of 1 about every 2 events (4 races and 4 days of coaching).If I end up keeping my bike (still undecided on that, as well), Ill check to see if you still have it. Otherwise, GLWS! Youre asking fair prices!

Thanks. Yea that would be advantageous. I'm kind of surprised how fast I wear through tires on the RC.

OldVet

I've never heard the expression rain wheel before. Rain tires yes but I thought there may be something special about that wheel...