Gpr damper with driven top triple?

Rocketracer11

Has anyone confirmed if the gpr steering damper works with the driven top triple? I've only seen pictures of a stock top setup.

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
I believe it does. The Tyga top triple will be coming out soon, and will work with the Formula390 steering damper frame mount with an optional damper mount for the Tyga triple. We were hoping it would be done by the end of January, but Matt@Tyga got distracted with exhaust work / his new tube bender... so the CAM work for the triple got sidelined for a little bit. It's next up for the CNC work tho... The parts should be arriving in my next shipment at the end of Feb if all goes according to plans. Along with the street upper (will accept headlights and turn signals) and the two versions of the new tails in both cup (foam pad for a seat) and street (aka will accept an OEM seat) tail styles which will both accept taillights.

Rocketracer11

Damn, I got an email from them saying it wouldn't be shipped til April, I could have waited til the end of February but not April :( . Yeah I think it will work with the driven but I'm sure someone out there has actually tried it, so come on forum, find these people hahahaha thanks Matt

riderzlaw

I'm told by the guys at Driven that the GPR will not work with their top triple. Anyone know if either of the Formula390 dampers will work with the Driven top triple clamp?

GOJO

Gpr damper works with a duke top toke i bought one on ebay for £20 had the bar post mounts turned off and buffed the cast seem off and had it powder coated for £10image.jpg