Hate my RC?

isaac_

Just wanted to report back...wound up running on Sunday rather than Saturday. Let's say bc of weather [emoji846] Anyway, had a blast and would recommend NYST to anyone in the area. Manny is pretty awesome as an instructor. Had a good time, bike and I made it home in one piece. Not seasoned enough to know what I "need" to upgrade, but already got some EBC HH's to put on, and may do a rear shock upgrade bc I hear it is night and day. But I would agree that it is really not needed for just starting out. The equipment exceeds my skill, but your mileage may vary.
fantastic! Happy to hear that you and the RC got along.

Just wanted to report back...wound up running on Sunday rather than Saturday. Let's say bc of weather Anyway, had a blast and would recommend NYST to anyone in the area. Manny is pretty awesome as an instructor. Had a good time, bike and I made it home in one piece. Not seasoned enough to know what I "need" to upgrade, but already got some EBC HH's to put on, and may do a rear shock upgrade bc I hear it is night and day. But I would agree that it is really not needed for just starting out. The equipment exceeds my skill, but your mileage may vary.

That's great to hear!
Enjoy it for what it is. You dont have to spend money on it to have a heap of fun
But I must admit a big part of the enjoyment of ownership for me comes from experiencing and evaluating the little changes made in the garage on the next track day.
Its becoming an addictive obsession and I'm hooked :)
So you've already bought brake pads........ thats the first thing I upgraded....... be careful addictions are dangerous! ;)