Hello from the SF Bay Area

stover

Just joined and wanted to say hi. Just put a deposit down on the RC390. Planning to use it as a trackbike and/or racebike in AFM next season. :D

stover

Thanks. Not racing currently but used to on a Honda HRC RS125 for a few seasons. Decided to give it another go after being away from it for a little while. Looks like the RC390 should be a great ride.

TZMike

Ah, Morgan Hill. A few towns away. We'll have to get together once we get our bikes :)

Yes, among my bikes are a few TZs: 125s, 250s, 350, 750. Fun bikes but high maintenance. This RC390 will be great for turn-key track time :)

Check out MFactoryWest's albums on Flickr for pics of some of our TZ exploits :D

Last edited:

stover

Ah, Morgan Hill. A few towns away. We'll have to get together once we get our bikes :)

Yes, among my bikes are a few TZs: 125s, 250s, 350, 750. Fun bikes but high maintenance. This RC390 will be great for turn-key track time :)

Check out MFactoryWest's albums on Flickr for pics of some of our TZ exploits :D

Ah, nice pictures. Hey, who was that guy standing next to the little old GT80. Looks familiar. :rolleyes:

TZMike

not sure who he is. that was at a local motorcycle get together in Morgan Hill this past summer. the guy was admiring my bike so I took a pic :)