Help me understand the lambda sensor.

robenever

So my bike wouldn't start and it turns out it was a burned fuse and a relay. My mechanic got it going but now it revs up in down on idle. The error code I get is one long blink and 7 short ones; the lambda sensor. I run a pcv and that seems to not be working either, it blinks red when I start the bike. I want to think these are both connected as one fault but can't say for sure. Any help is welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fasteddy

Country flag
Which fuse and relay? fuse 1 is the first toward the front and I believe the relays are numbered the same way.

robenever

It was the ignition coil fuse. I was wondering what fuse controls the oxygen sensor.

robenever

Which fuse and relay? fuse 1 is the first toward the front and I believe the relays are numbered the same way.

It was he ignition coil fuse. I was wondering thou, if there's a fuse for the oxygen sensor ? If so, which one I might need to replace that as well

Fasteddy

Country flag
Fuse F3, 3rd from front of bike, 15 amp, goes through power relay(I think one closest to front), then to Lambda on Brown / White wire, also feeds the ECU.