Idle issues?

mdabyo

Country flag
Who has idle/stalling issues with their RC? i have never been able to have mine idle. She runs great once i get her on the track, but the second i pull into pit lane and pull in the clutch bam, shuts right off, i have to have it under load to keep the dam thing running.

I tried the 15 min idle fix to see if that would but but no go. i have a hard time keeping it even running for 15 mins to perform it.

anyone else? any find a fix?

-Jason

isaac_

First thing is first. Check to make sure the idle air control is plugged in. Square looking thing that goes into the throttle bodies. I disconnected mine somehow and didn’t notice it. Couldn’t idle for crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edwardp33

Country flag
My RC just started bucking and stalling at idle the last session on the track last week. It had also been having a slightly inconsistent idle. I repeated the spark plug cable and this helped for a few mins. After that the idle inconsistencies returned and the stalling returned. I removed the spark plug cable completely and inspect it. It was dark and looked like it was covered with soot. I cleaned it and reseated it and the bike has been running fine all morning.