International motorcycle show USA. Is the 390 there?

Nynomad

Thinking of heading to the show at the jacob javitz center in nyc this weekend to see the motorcycle show. Anyone know if the 390 will be there?

Last edited:

Treachery

Country flag
We'll nominate you for permanent, free forum membership if you post up some detailed pics! Failing that, take a shed-load, and I'll mail you a thumb drive and ask you to copy 'em for me.:confused:

:cool: Hey! that sounds like a good idea!

Treachery

Country flag
Yo, I thought of something for you to ask: (I posted a thread on it) Does the engine have dry sump operation? If so, how does one check the oil? Meaning: Sight tube vs dipstick. Thanks!

guzz46

In the manual I downloaded there is a small hole in the lower fairing just in front of the muffler for the sight glass window, so I guess that means its a wet sump?

Nynomad

Um I did go. Only took two pics. One with me on it and one side shot. Nothing new. But they did have a cup bike there. It felt small. But I'm used to a Ducati 996. More aggressive riding ergos than was expecting. Not too aggressive but more than The other 300's from yamaha and Kawasaki. Looks better than those two also.