Keyless Fuel tank cap bling

big_sur

I had to grind a little to get it to fit and the o-ring fell off so the seal is questionable, but yes, they kind of work. I just wanted cheap and keyless for my race bike but I don't know that I'd recommend it for everyday use; the stock one is probably a more practical answer.

Chris The Welder

I've bought a bunch of stuff from China on eBay lately. The quality of most of it has surprised me. I think I paid about $5 for a set of spools, I work in a machine shop with access to all the equipment and I can't make them for that. The shipping is cheap or free and usually takes a week or so.

Treachery

Country flag
I have the Driven keyless gas cap which works great, got it from Hardracing.

Got pix?

I've been waiting for Slingshot Racing's flush version; it works like the Accossato one I had on the 675 and the one on the Buell. Those both sealed fine; better than the Oberon one on the FJR.

Yeah, I got a gas cap problem.

Backmarker

check out hardracing.com for info on the driven keyless gas cap. They are one of our forum sponsors and great to deal with.

commandodave

Thanks for cluing me in. I just wanted flash for the street, not function for racing. The cheap Chinese knockoffs looked good with the anodized orange aluminium. I think I will pass on these.

=maz=

Country flag
The Vortex V3 Cap...if they ever release it for RC390, would be my first choice, The Driven caps are nice but over priced IMHO.