Treachery

Country flag
So, who actually has access to beINSport to watch MotoAmerica, MotoGP, and WSBK?

And, how much trouble was it to get that channel?

I ask because TimeWarner has it buried in like a third-tier package that costs ...well more, on top of an already stupidly expensive service.

Seth

Country flag
I wanted to watch MotoGP on Fox sports one but looked around and found beIN was playing it. We have dish network with the 500+ package. It is like 75 per mo or something like that.

OldVet

I have the DISH Network which has bein sports so I get to watch all of those and more... Sorry but I have no idea what it would cost you to include bein sports in your package if they in fact offer it.

Peanut_EOD

I have Dish, and I got the sports package added to my regular service. One phone call and the change is made instantly.

Treachery

Country flag
We were looking at DirecTV, and to get beIN, we had to go to the third tier, I think, then add a 9.95 sports package that was 90% soccer.

Not familiar with Kodi or Sport Devil.

Andy

Country flag
Not familiar with Kodi or Sport Devil.

Download Kodi and then download the Sport Devil add on. Allows you to stream live sports.

Google it and you'll find plenty of info. Think you can easily add to the likes of Amazon Fire.