Mounting race lower bellypan

I have the Ktm power parts race bellypan kit and it didn't come with instructions. I can figure out the front mount but can't figure out where the rear mount goes. Anyone have a you tube video on how to mount it? Or a photo of the mount?thanks.

micahpearlman

If you don't have PP rear sets I think you need to be creative with the rear mounts. If you do it should be fairly obvious.
63eb18902708156f40e26887fc3c621a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. This does help. I have the stock rear set street plates for now. The pp race bellypan came with two metal mount brackets. One clearly fits on the front of the motor. The second is a mystery. It must bolt to something. But what?? Parillaguy

DCMoney

Country flag
The TYGA belly pan came with these brackets. Not sure if they are the same on the KTM race bodywork.

bellyhardware-14ccfae4.jpg

The far left one bolts to the forward bottom bolt on the left rearset and gives you a mounting point that spaces the bodywork away from the rearset. Ill post of pic of it tomorrow.

Right side just uses the .5" od spacer. Then the front is the far right.

Follow Up; After trying to figure out why the KPP kit bellypan didn't work with the stock rearsets, I jumped in and modified the bellypan. The front mount and RHS mounts will work with the stock street bike rear sets. It is the LHS mounting hole that has no place to attach to the rear set or frame. I drilled another hole in the bellypan up further to the front of the motor. The hole lines up with one of the engine cover bolts. Now the LHS mount goes into one of the engine cover holes. I also found that the bellypan fouls the shifter arm rod when you set up the rod for GP shift. Had to trim the top of the end of the bellypan so it wouldn't foul the shift linkage. parillaguy

bkruk

I have the rear sets so that is easy......the problem I am having is figuring out the front

bkruk

Any body have a pic of how these should be mounted?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    664.6 KB · Views: 285

G46

Any body have a pic of how these should be mounted?

The bracket on the left (without the quick release) is not used. Not sure what it's for, perhaps if you don't want to use quick release...

Make sure to take off the stock black bracket on the front lower part of the engine, and then attach the bracket above to the same holes.

That was the most confusing part when i did it, so you should be fine after that to figure out the rest

bkruk

ended up with a zip tie on the fairing to bracket part as the holes would not line up when everything else did