Need A Race Wind Screen

DCMoney

Country flag
Anyone have a race screen for sale or know of a shop that has one for sale. Need the one with no headlight cutouts.

Thanks!

GOT ONE THANKS!

Last edited:

Guyhowdy

Anyone have a race screen for sale or know of a shop that has one for sale. Need the one with no headlight cutouts.

Thanks!

I have the racing windscreen without the headlight cutout that I'm looking to sell without the mirror blockoffs that usually come with it. Let me know if interested.

DCMoney

Country flag
Thanks guy one showed up on eBay yesterday afternoon was able to grab it.

Funny you mention blockoffs.

I printed my own... Pic is of test piece without the counterbores for the hardware I ended up using.

reenmachine

Country flag

I printed my own... Pic is of test piece without the counterbores for the hardware I ended up using.

Can I get that .stl file for a few bucks once you're happy with the design?

DCMoney

Country flag
Can I get that .stl file for a few bucks once you're happy with the design?

I was going to post it for free, testing my final version tonight but would be happy to send the .stp .igs or similar with just the hole pattern if you wanted to do your own modifications.

green_bread

Country flag
I have the racing windscreen without the headlight cutout that I'm looking to sell without the mirror blockoffs that usually come with it. Let me know if interested.

I have a friend who might pick that up from you. Can you send me a price, please? Thanks!

Last edited:

psych0hans

Country flag
Can I alsp please have the .stl file? I'm planning on switching to bar ends, so this would really help :) Cheers!!!

micahpearlman

You printing with ABS or PLA? Thinking of modding these for mounting external bluetooth GPS for my lap timer and maybe a camera mount. When I get around to it I'll upload them.

DCMoney

Country flag
You printing with ABS or PLA? Thinking of modding these for mounting external bluetooth GPS for my lap timer and maybe a camera mount. When I get around to it I'll upload them.

ABS, I can send you the non-counterbored versions as a .stp or .igs if that works better.