One more from India

raminlive

Hello Everyone, My name is Ram and I'm from India. Was associated with 4 strokes since schooling and was bitten by a 2 Stroke Bug which made me to sell the older 4 stroke. Own 2 small capacity 2 strokes with piped and ported that can really shine in-midst of new age 4 strokes sub 250cc category...Just a small example about fast and powerful those small 2 Strokes are, was offered a test ride for the RC 390 and all throughout I was waiting for the power band not realizing it's pretty linear and not peaky like the 2 Strokes.

Anyways, it's great to be a part of this forum...let's learn new things.

ToraTora

Country flag
Hey Ram,

There's still a whole lot of love for the Two Strokes from people that have a clue. ;)

I'm sure that if KTM found a way to release a bike like the 390 with a stroker more than half of the 390 owners would have bought it instead. Well, the ones with a clue. ;)

Sadly, Honda reigns too much power in the world of motorsports, and their inability to remain competitive with a two stroke platform resulted in the flexing of muscles that never should have been allowed access. Ever wonder why snowmobiles are still mostly strokers? Because Honda doesn't race them!