### OTD Prices ###

killer b6393

In the Chicago area I got quoted $6,900 Out the door for the KTM RC390. For comparison I also got a price for a 2015 Ninja 300R ABS for $7000 OTD. What prices out the door have you been getting elsewhere ???

Drive up to Wisconsin and go to Southeast Sales in Milwaukee. Mine was $6,100 out the door

BikeGuyRob

Hello All -
Just joined today, got my bike yesterday at Beverly Hills for $6600 OTD. It was an easy sale, and close to every other quote I received in So Cal. The owner even helped me get the bike home since I was there alone. I probably could have save another couple of hundred, but I this is my closest dealer and I hate doing business with the mega stores. Bert's Mega has 26 rc390s in stock and REFUSED to give me a price on the phone or by email. I have heard too many bad things about this place to even risk the 30 mile drive. You would think if you have 26 units in stock, you would be anxious to make an easy sale. I told them I was buying NOW, still no response. Oh well, their loss. So far love the bike!

rick

I didn't realize how pleasant and fast Beverly Hills was when I bought my Ducati in comparison to other dealers. I may target them again next time. :)

reenmachine

Country flag
Hello All -
Just joined today, got my bike yesterday at Beverly Hills for $6600 OTD. It was an easy sale, and close to every other quote I received in So Cal. The owner even helped me get the bike home since I was there alone. I probably could have save another couple of hundred, but I this is my closest dealer and I hate doing business with the mega stores. Bert's Mega has 26 rc390s in stock and REFUSED to give me a price on the phone or by email. I have heard too many bad things about this place to even risk the 30 mile drive. You would think if you have 26 units in stock, you would be anxious to make an easy sale. I told them I was buying NOW, still no response. Oh well, their loss. So far love the bike!

Another Studio City RC!

I was "forced" to buy mine at Bert's instead of BH where I had a deposit down because I was impatient :rolleyes: and BH just wasn't getting bikes in (this is right when they were coming out). It was a battle to get Bert's to honor the OTD price they had quoted my over the phone -- after I made the trek down there they tried to squeeze almost another grand out of me and it got ugly. Never will I purchase there again. On the flip side, BH has been among the best, friendliest dealers so I buy parts and get service there for both my KTMs.

kings4thecup

Hello All -

good price...I got mine 4 months ago there for 7k even.

regular_guy

Just joined the forum, and just paid for my rc390 today. Paid 5600 out the door with the carbon yoshimura exhaust installed at the dealer. I'm in Birmingham, and the dealer has several locations in the state, so they're sending it up from the location in Mobile. I got the deal because they're not going to be a KTM dealer anymore and are clearing out old stock. All paid up just waiting for delivery this coming Tuesday.

micah360

brand new or used??

Just joined the forum, and just paid for my rc390 today. Paid 5600 out the door with the carbon yoshimura exhaust installed at the dealer. I'm in Birmingham, and the dealer has several locations in the state, so they're sending it up from the location in Mobile. I got the deal because they're not going to be a KTM dealer anymore and are clearing out old stock. All paid up just waiting for delivery this coming Tuesday.

regular_guy

Brand new. I can post the receipt. The dealer was "Hall's Motorsports" in Pelham, Alabama. They've got a few locations in the southeast and only 1 still had any KTM's in stock, because they're clearing them all out and no longer selling KTM. I swiped my card for 5600 US and they're bringing the bike up from Mobile on the truck next Tuesday. Done deal. Blew my mind. Not to mention that it's got the exhaust already installed from the dealer. I don't know if they were trying to just get rid of all the KTM stuff including the parts, or what, but I went to 3 or 4 shops around town, pitted some salesmen against each other and just kept telling them that as soon as I find out who's the cheapest I'm coming to get some keys and that I don't need financing, while mentioning repeatedly that the 2016s will be out soon and that the depreciation clock was ticking on the 2015s. Here's a pic of the bike the guys in mobile sent to the salesman in Birmingham

.IMG_0273_resized.jpgIMG_0271_resized.jpgIMG_0272_resized.jpg

Last edited:

micah360

yeah, I just though that was strange that the dealer would install a Yosh exhaust on a new bike. Did they install a map to go with it?

regular_guy

yeah, I just though that was strange that the dealer would install a Yosh exhaust on a new bike. Did they install a map to go with it?

I didn't think that much of it really. But a lot of the new bikes in the showroom have yoshimuras on em already. It was listed on cycle trader at 4699, no dealer fees. So I called the guys in bham and they got in touch with the dealership in mobile. Then they called me back and said that they'd "tuned it, installed the yoshimura, and dyno'd it". So it's got a couple miles from the dyno but that's it. Never registered or anything. They tried to sell it to me for more than the other guy down the street, and I just said, "well what if I just want the one that's 4699 no dealer fees? Now you've got me here and you're telling me that I have to buy an exhaust to get that price and I don't even want that really if it costs more". So then I went back to the other place, then while there I was texting the other guy and haggling them. At first they wanted 3% because I wanted to use a credit card so that I could get my airline miles because visa charges them to run the card, and we ended up settling on 5600 out the door and they gotta give me the passenger pegs that were removed when the exhaust was installed. The guy said the other salesmen in mobile were trying to deck it out and "hit a home run" in selling it as a package, but that he just wanted to move the bikes and get on to the next one, and so he got the manager down there on the phone and made that shit happen.

Receipt says,

Cash Price of Vehicle : 5230.21
State tax : 104.60
County tax : 19.87
Local tax : 52.30
License fee : 193.02
Total due : 5600

Here's the webpage from the location in mobile. I guess I ended up paying a little bit for the exhaust, but then nothing but taxes and government fees on top of it, and I ended up with the exhaust which is ok and the overall out the door was good.

Halls Motorsports Eastern Shore shop land 2015 ktm rc 390 abs

Last edited:

MotoKam

$7,000 OTD in Modesto, CA in June 2015.

I have 13,935 miles on it now. I've probably saved that much already over driving the Caravan to work everyday.

MotoKam

The biggest problem at first was finding parts. KTM dealers in Modesto and Sacramento don't even stock 15w50 oil. Cycle Gear does though.

The stock saddle was a torture device that got binned first. The KTM "Ergo" seat made all the difference.

After the stock Pirelli rear blew out at 90 MPH, I couldn't find a dealer of any brand in the area that stocks the correct size tires. Rocky Mountain ATV does and at great prices. I've used Bridgestone S20 EVOs since.

The front rotor warped. So I replaced it with the larger Galfer KTM branded bit. Thank you Scuderia West on Duboce in San Francisco.

In the Summer, it would overheat in city traffic and shut off. I replaced the stock fan with one recommended somewhere in this forum. No problem up to 110 degrees F.

After 10,000 miles, and with a proper lube schedule, the stock drive chain was stretching every day and making a lot of noise. The RK X-ring chain seems to be holding up very well after about 4,000 miles.

That's about it. Other than the first service, I've done all the work myself and it's got to be the most reliable bike I've ever owned.

Sacape2

$5800 brand new OTD in Costa Mesa, CA. Thanks to this thread I was able to get them to the price I was willing to pay.

Bike - $5,499.00
Freight - $795.00
Handling - $595.00
Fees - $743.41

Total - $7,632.41

Having read this thread, I feel swindled. Dealer in San Francisco.

I passed the California Motorcycle Safety Program and don't think that put a dent in the cost, either.

Last edited:

reenmachine

Country flag
Bike - $5,499.00
Freight - $795.00
Handling - $595.00
Fees - $743.41

Total - $7,632.41

Having read this thread, I feel swindled.

Scuderia in San Francisco.

I passed the California Motorcycle Safety Program and don't think that put a dent in the cost, either.

Meh...I paid $7399 I think. It felt like too much at the time but I'm completely over it. Go ride a bunch and you'll forget all about it :cool:

Bert's Mega Mall down here was selling them for like $8100 OTD, which is highway robbery, so don't feel too bad.

OldVet

Bike - $5,499.00
Freight - $795.00
Handling - $595.00
Fees - $743.41

Total - $7,632.41

Having read this thread, I feel swindled. Dealer in San Francisco.

Dang man I feel for you, you could have saved over a thousand dollars by driving down to Santa Cruz.

Sacape2

Meh...I paid $7399 I think. It felt like too much at the time but I'm completely over it. Go ride a bunch and you'll forget all about it :cool:

Bert's Mega Mall down here was selling them for like $8100 OTD, which is highway robbery, so don't feel too bad.

I'm glad I didn't go there. They kept hounding me to give them my business, but 3 Brothers Racing really hooked me up with what I wanted.