### OTD Prices ###

reenmachine

Country flag
I'm glad I didn't go there. They kept hounding me to give them my business, but 3 Brothers Racing really hooked me up with what I wanted.

Yeah, they're one of those super predatory "trap you and wear you down" places. Not a place I thought I'd ever do business after reading others' reviews beforehand, but they had the bike when nobody else did and I was an impatient little kid (42 at the time ;)). Never will I spend my money there again.

Sacape2

Just keep doing like you said, keep riding and you'll forget about it :cool:. Meanwhile, I'm too chicken to suit up and ride to work. I think temps in the 50s° is too cold for my blood.

D3signer

Country flag
For those of you located around Houston, TX and interested in a new 2015 model. Mainland Cycle Center is advertising $4899 sticker. Talk to Tom, very helpful and was not pushy.

Pricing.JPG

nagata

I bought my '15 RC used from Genthe Honda Powersports south of Detroit; 390 miles on the ODO, originally purchased new in early March 2016, not a scratch on it, had everything including both keys, key code card, manual, binder, & tool kit...$4442 OTD. I keep worrying I'll find something wrong, lol.

Last edited:

zaster

Country flag
I was looking to buy a '15 last Fall and my local dealer quoted me $7,200. Since I already had another bike I was in no hurry and started looking in Cycletrader to see
if the prices would come down once the '16s arrive.
My friend just picked up this one for $5,117.50 on his way back from TX.IMG_3539.jpg

Dygear

$7028.90 OTD, in NY / NJ. I got my from Motocycle Mall in NJ and they did the out of state reg that cost extra or it would of been 200 less. Talk to Mario, good guy. You can get them down further I think. Probably around the 6500 mark.

Csorin

That's a great price on a 2016. I got a 2015 in March for 5800 otd. That includes Texas title and registration fees.