PCV Installed Now Backfiring

waveriders

Need some help. I installed my Arrow GP exhaust and PCV, and I'm running the stock air filter. The PCV has the Arrow fuel map installed. When I decelerate, I'm getting backfiring. Is this normal? Is the bike running too lean? Too rich? Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

Gary

RobbiRob76

If it's backfiring on decel? 9 times out of ten it's an exhaust leak. Did you replace crush gasket at head pipe? Is joint wear head pipe and exhaust canister sealed up completely? That's where I would start my search. Just my 2 cents.
Robbi

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Need some help. I installed my Arrow GP exhaust and PCV, and I'm running the stock air filter. The PCV has the Arrow fuel map installed. When I decelerate, I'm getting backfiring. Is this normal? Is the bike running too lean? Too rich? Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

Gary
You are lean or have a leak...

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

waveriders

My guess is I have a leak. I'm waiting on another exhaust gasket to arrive (I probably did something putting it back together to damage the first one I replaced). I also found someone here in Orlando that can put the bike on a dyno for me, so I'm going to go ahead and have that done.