R6 shock conversion

stevieboy

Country flag
I have absolutely no hope of getting this back but anyway... I had one of the R6 shocks from Formula 390 stolen out of my truck this weekend. Not a rebuild but a clean one with a 215 lb spring and all the shims/bushings necessary for installation. I had it boxed up and ready to ship to another member and had just come from UPS where I was getting prices. Probably kids just taking the easy stuff and when they open the box will probably just pitch it in the trash.

stevieboy

Country flag
Haha! They will have to contact me first since I didn't have a label on it yet. I will be going door-to-door in the neighborhood the next couple of days asking if anybody has seen it. I cannot believe the thieves would keep it. Opening a heavy box to find a shock absorber? Like getting socks for Christmas.

simpletty

Country flag
Haha! They will have to contact me first since I didn't have a label on it yet. I will be going door-to-door in the neighborhood the next couple of days asking if anybody has seen it. I cannot believe the thieves would keep it. Opening a heavy box to find a shock absorber? Like getting socks for Christmas.

Crimes of opportunity. What they really need is a lesson. Don't they still cut of a thiefs hand somewhere in the world? Obviously going to jail does nothing other than advance them into a different category of criminal.

stevieboy

Country flag
I think the same thing about driving drunk. Take their license away? You don't need a license to drive. You need hands and feet. First offense put a hand in a non-removable appliance for six months. Second offense cut off the hand. Call it "tough love" Hahaha.