RC 390 with Ride by Wire?

DeathFromAbove

^^LOL!!

Anyhoo, we now know that the '16 doesn't have ride by wire. At least not in North America.

Just realized this thread was dug up from the dead.....

=maz=

Country flag
^^^this....all day, every day.

I must say as I do agree with you maz and emeglasson both strongly due to the amount of " complaints " " issues " I have seen and read that a lot of owners may have had. But I must disagree on the fact of life he head lights I love them maybe if u gave a more in depth on what you dislike and would like to see a change towards the lights I'd have a better understanding.
Headlight doesn't matter at all...my 390 is track-only so the headlight was removed.

NY$E_ORANGE1010

^^LOL!!

Anyhoo, we now know that the '16 doesn't have ride by wire. At least not in North America.

Just realized this thread was dug up from the dead.....

im so lost after u posted this so if the 16 doesn't have the rbw, wth was this all about lol can anyone Link me on the real specs of the 16.

if the only change was a new exhaust and shaved belly pan I still might go with the 15 I like the pans look on it don't know about how clearence friendly it is but it looks great.

And my apologies in advance for any poor " punctuation " on any post I may put out if there not up to par different strokes different folks.

Also so very nice to chat with everyone here I'm new to the community.

reenmachine

Country flag
im so lost after u posted this so if the 16 doesn't have the rbw, wth was this all about lol can anyone Link me on the real specs of the 16.

if the only change was a new exhaust and shaved belly pan I still might go with the 15 I like the pans look on it don't know about how clearence friendly it is but it looks great.

And my apologies in advance for any poor " punctuation " on any post I may put out if there not up to par different strokes different folks.

Also so very nice to chat with everyone here I'm new to the community.

It appears that if you're in the USA the specs for the '16 are the same as the '15, except perhaps for revised mirrors. That's it. None of the other changes you see on teh interweb (bellypan, exhaust, front brake, RBW...) seem to have come to the USA.

Diploman

It appears that KTM/Bajaj have adopted a policy of introducing changes to both 390 variants to the Indian market first for a 1-2 year "shakedown cruise". If innovations prove functional and can stand up to the rigors of the very demanding and difficult Indian motoring environment, then they may be expanded to bikes sold in other markets - eg, NA, EU, AU, etc.

stevieboy

Country flag
It appears that KTM/Bajaj have adopted a policy of introducing changes to both 390 variants to the Indian market first for a 1-2 year "shakedown cruise". If innovations prove functional and can stand up to the rigors of the very demanding and difficult Indian motoring environment, then they may be expanded to bikes sold in other markets - eg, NA, EU, AU, etc.

Except that some of them don't. Stand up that is.

NY$E_ORANGE1010

Its just me. I have a hard time reading without punctuation.

Its not just you lol punctuation is a word and principle in writing period. It's just i don't usually talk with anyone who is anal about it * I'm a hood boogar lmao* but na bro it's all good, I can correct myself if needed, communication is key.

Last edited:

NY$E_ORANGE1010

^^ understood. And damn Daniel, it's logical but poor India. They have to be test dummies lol but shouts out to India those boys ride out. And thank u diploman for clearing that up for me.