apriliaS2K

Country flag
Hi guys! Anyone knows what is the size of aftermarket clip-on for a RC 390? I have seen 51 mm in many cases but also 43mm? Sorry if the question have allready been answered but I just want to make sure before ordering. Thanks for your help.

m3hl

Country flag
Hi guys! Anyone knows what is the size of aftermarket clip-on for a RC 390? I have seen 51 mm in many cases but also 43mm? Sorry if the question have allready been answered but I just want to make sure before ordering. Thanks for your help.

its 51mm. i think 43mm is the diameter of the stanchion.

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
its 51mm. i think 43mm is the diameter of the stanchion.

Correct, what M3hl said. Forks are 51mm. Just note that normal generic clipons for 51mm are flat so at full lock can interfere with the bodywork/tank.

You can use the Tyga Steering Stopper: BPSY-0159-Steering_Stop.jpg

This will get a little more clearance by limiting the full lock to lock travel. With the steering stopper some generic clipons work, some still foul the bodywork and/or tank.

There is the Tyga clipons option: TYLY-0131.jpg
The Tyga sets were specifically designed JUST for the RC390, and while they are more expensive than the generic ones, they also don't trap your fingers on the bodywork, or hit the tank/bodywork.

I've got both in inventory, as well as spare handlebars which can be individually replaced if needed.