RC390 Decals

Buildable

Hey everyone!

I've been lurking on this site since the release of the RC390 and now it's time for me to make my first post!

Unfortunately I was involved in a pretty minor accident recently that scratched up both fairings and bent a few other bits and pieces. I escaped with a minor fracture after bouncing out of a gutter!

Here's where the issue comes in, my service center has told me that the default sticker set that KTM has sent to them is rubbish. The stickers are horrible quality and just wont stick. They also didn't pack one of my new mirrors correctly so it ended up arriving broken, now I have to wait ANOTHER 6 WEEKS for that. So to make up for it they are going to put either of the aftermarket decal packs on for me at no extra cost.

My choices are:

1) KTM Store :: KTM Street Powerparts :: RC390 :: Body Parts and Decals :: KTM RC390 GRAPHICS KIT "RACE"
2) KTM Store :: KTM Street Powerparts :: RC390 :: Body Parts and Decals :: KTM GRAPHICS KIT "NEON"

Personally neither of them appeal to me too much and I much prefer the sets found here:
http://ktmupgrades.com/?product_cat=rdecal#.VhYQj_mqpBd
Option 3 is what appeals the most.

So my questions here are:
1: Are the decals from KTM Performance going to be any better than the ones KTM sent me?
2: Does anyone have any experience with KTM Upgrades, are their decals good quality?
3: Are there any other decal sets that in your experience are top notch? Cost isn't really a factor.

If anyone has some decent pictures of their bikes with either of the decals on them, shoot us a link, would love to have a look.