RC390 integrated tail light

DPrice777

I am picking up my RC390 this weekend and I was just wondering if anyone has seen any tail lights that have the signals integrated into them. The first thing I want to do is get rid of the rear fender like I do with all my bikes. And I was just wondering if anyone has seen an integrated tail light. Thanks.

guzz46

I am picking up my RC390 this weekend and I was just wondering if anyone has seen any tail lights that have the signals integrated into them. The first thing I want to do is get rid of the rear fender like I do with all my bikes. And I was just wondering if anyone has seen an integrated tail light. Thanks.

I don't think they currently exist, but R&G makes a good tail tidy for it.

Treachery

Country flag
I don't think they currently exist, but R&G makes a good tail tidy for it.

Yeah, that R&G is a nice piece; with the OE LED indicators, I don't think it'll look bad. As small as the RC (probably) is, I'll keep a little rearward conspicuity.

Matt

This almost seems like a must! Does anyone know if doing something like this would void the warranty at all?

guzz46

This almost seems like a must! Does anyone know if doing something like this would void the warranty at all?

Na, I've had a tail tidy on since I brought it, I had the first service done and they didn't even mention the tail tidy.

ray

Thank you :)
Well, pretty simple really. I used a higher grade metal sheet and the design its based on R&G's RC tail tidy itself. Its not as sturdy as aluminum but its pretty good! Made one for the FZ1 too :)
I will post some detailed pics once I just finish the final touches and get it powder coated.
LP0171BKe.jpg

Treachery

Country flag
Good on ya. I've got feelers out to the R&G suppliers here in the States to try to find one; I like the integral tag light. One less thing for the badgemen to take exception to.

ray

Is there anyone making the integrated tail lights? Couldn't find any

@Matt

Tail tidy shouldn't void warranty in anyway!

Zmentos00

Just emailed a company called Competition Werkes to order a tidy tail. Out of curiosity I asked about an integrated tail light. They are making one but it's still months out..