Rc390 Race Bike (Blown Head Gasket)

unicorn_violence

****GASKET IS BEING FIXED****

posting for a friend who is now the current owner of my old RC. this was a great bike when i had it, and the current owner has since put additional upgrades into the bike. he has decided to fix the gasket and build an FZ07R (he has always been a LWGP racer anyways). bike is located in east denver, colorado. pm if interested and ill get you in touch with the current owner.
KTM rc 390 for sale.
New paint and graphics
Hot bodies body work
Akrapovic race exhaust and hanger
PC5 power commander
Ohlins rear shock
Fresh forks with .95 springs and 10w oil
KTM brake/clutch billet levers
Tyga rear sets
Extra race tail
Some of the street parts

Currently has blown head gasket. but is being fixed by Quickcycles with a re milled head
$5500

OYYZQaT.jpg

Last edited:

green_bread

Country flag
Did you get in contact with the guy above that said he was interested? He lives in my town and he is trying to get in to racing with us.

unicorn_violence

Did you get in contact with the guy above that said he was interested? He lives in my town and he is trying to get in to racing with us.

hey green bread, i sent him a pm, as well as texted that number but i never heard anything back from him. is he still looking? that bike is still for sale

unicorn_violence

FYI head gasket is being fixed by QuickCycles here in Colorado. the bike should be fully cleared from having gasket issues going forward . list price is now 5500.