Shift kit

Wa2fst

Country flag
Anyone on the track installed one of these? I hit lots of false neutrals or not completely shifted and it popping out of gear on me at the wrong time. Just looking for some feed back.

ArkansasDave

After a race weekend and 2 hrs on track I didn't have any shifting problems. I have stock rearsets and set up for gp shift. Have you considered rider error?

Wa2fst

Country flag
Its very possible im not clicking the gear in all the way not gp shift tho.I know i dont feel the shift click everytime. But after a beating on the track i then have a hard time finding neutral also. So reading on commonwealth ktm shift kit with a heavier spring if anyone else has used this with success.

btw the most notable was this past weekend when i have to shift in a long sweeper. its gone to a false which isnt a hot feeling leaned over WOT lol.

Muckabucka

Country flag
My transmission was jumping out a lot. Installed the spring/kit, and no problems since. Very positive engagement. Only complaint that I would lodge would be that it's sometimes hard to select neutral, but since it's a race bike, that doesn't really bother me.

ryandalling

I have the kit and love it... race only and had a ton of issues... now it's almost flawless.. add that to the quickshifter and it rocks.

micahpearlman

Both for me. Majority clutchless going thru the upshift..clutch downshifting.

so who makes this QS?

I have the PC-V QS module. Work great.

FYI before the QS module I was doing clutchless up shifts without a problem. Though I have a tendency to really slam the shifter (racing vintage road racers and dirt track with a hot shoe).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

big_sur

^What's the part number for the PCV QS or how did you get one? When I go on dynojet's website, they don't have the quick shift module listed for the RC.