Shout out from East Coast

TheseGuns

What's up guys!! Sending a quick shout out to all the fellow future rc390 future riders. I have been looking forward to this bike since I first saw it, just stunning. I've only had my motorcycle endorsement for about a year and have clocked in only around 3 months of riding time because of the short season here in NJ and my dumb mistakes. I bought a 00 r6 as my first bike back in December. I had a horrible beginners experience on this bike due to my inexperience, so before I could kill myself on it I decided to get rid off it and start in something smaller. I rode my brothers ninja 650r (great bike) for sometime and have since been craving for my own bike. Saw the Rc390 and just last week they said it was going to be $5500 so I think ill start there. Cant wait to clock in some time with the KTM.

motoarch

Welocme.

Good for you recognizing you needed to fail it back a little and maybe start with something more mellow. The 390 should have enough juice to grow into and still be fun for experienced riders too.