Single Seat Cover

Dick_Justice

mmmmm sexy. I wish they would come out with a version of their racing windshield that had a headlight cut out

Last edited:

RobbiRob76

I am willing to purchase this once it is available in US without having to wait 2-4 weeks on overseas shipping. If this one does not fit correctly? I am officially done. This is a chance for TYGA to get my confidence back. Like I said. I want to give this company all of my money, no bitching about pricing. I think the pricing is absolutely fair as long as I get what I am paying for. PLEASE make me want to spend every dollar I have! I am literally begging you to take my money!!! Sounds reasonable, right?
Robbi

RobbiRob76

From the pics, the fitment is very good. This seems like it would be a tough piece to screw up. :)

Agreed. I will pull the trigger, as soon as available in US through local distributor. Tyga's website says 2-4 weeks, I would prefer to support a local distributor when purchasing.
Robbi

Sacape2

Formula390 is currently in the process of developing their solo cowl. I believe they also scored a partner contract with Tyga, so we don't have to wait for overseas shipping.

Might wanna shoot em a PM.

RobbiRob76

Formula390 is currently in the process of developing their solo cowl. I believe they also scored a partner contract with Tyga, so we don't have to wait for overseas shipping.

I have already purchased the Battery/Tank cover, Front Fender, Chain Guard and Hugger from them, when I see it hit the page, I will order. Thanks for the reply though!

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag

The parts are actually nearly done. Thailand is currently (still) in their New Year Holiday break, which was after some other holiday celebrating something about whichever was their last military coup generals dogs bris or something. ;) Anyway, they should be back in the office next week and back to producing parts and shipping. I'm having the parts sent air freight, so I should have them in hand about 4 days after they leave Thailand. Believe me, once they are in hand, I'll let everyone know. This is one of the two seat options folks have been begging for, and the one which I'll most likely be putting on the test mule here myself. I'm just as anxious as y'all are. :)

RobbiRob76

The parts are actually nearly done. Thailand is currently (still) in their New Year Holiday break, which was after some other holiday celebrating something about whichever was their last military coup generals dogs bris or something. ;) Anyway, they should be back in the office next week and back to producing parts and shipping. I'm having the parts sent air freight, so I should have them in hand about 4 days after they leave Thailand. Believe me, once they are in hand, I'll let everyone know. This is one of the two seat options folks have been begging for, and the one which I'll most likely be putting on the test mule here myself. I'm just as anxious as y'all are. :)

Put me down for the Carbon Fiber tail (same as in the picture) if that is what you receive?
Robbi

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Put me down for the Carbon Fiber tail (same as in the picture) if that is what you receive?
Robbi

I have 10 of the CF and 10 of the fiberglass pieces on order, bu they aren't finished with the initial production run prior to everyone taking off for their holiday.

The new parts which ARE done and ready to ship are the chain guard / hugger / swingarm cover as well as the CF/Kevlar case covers. I've got some other restock parts in the order which were not ready in time to make my prior shipment at the start of the month... the new seats and the new exhaust were out of development, and in production, but not shipping yet. The hope was that the parts were going to be ready before the holiday, but they just missed the window.

Also Robbi... time to update that Location on your profile... now that you've been voted off the island of California. ;) LOL

RobbiRob76

I have 10 of the CF and 10 of the fiberglass pieces on order, bu they aren't finished with the initial production run prior to everyone taking off for their holiday.

The new parts which ARE done and ready to ship are the chain guard / hugger / swingarm cover as well as the CF/Kevlar case covers. I've got some other restock parts in the order which were not ready in time to make my prior shipment at the start of the month... the new seats and the new exhaust were out of development, and in production, but not shipping yet. The hope was that the parts were going to be ready before the holiday, but they just missed the window.

Also Robbi... time to update that Location on your profile... now that you've been voted off the island of California. ;) LOL

Wasn't "Voted off"... Got the opportunity and swam as fast as I could out of there! :)

bkruk

I am addicted to Matts sweet carbon fiber :rolleyes:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 81
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    726.8 KB · Views: 88
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 82

RobbiRob76

best carbon tank.jpgchain gaurd orange chain.jpgcarbon front fender.jpgcarbon tank1.jpg

Yup... I have a slight Carbon "Fetish", but there are certainly worse problems to have.. Also my chain from the company I work for but will not mention the name, out of respect to forum sponsors...
Robbi