Site bug thread

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Notifications also seems to be acting really weird with not notifying correctly, if at all.... trying to pull up the "New Posts" view is also frequently showing nothing when I KNOW there has been activity that it should be showing.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
I think I have it all sorted... Let me know if you have any other issues

ASM

"View first unread" does not seem to work reliable for me. Half the thread I look at are at the very top even though I clicked the little icon in 'New Posts' view. Clicking the link 'View first unread' in the thread itself didn't help as it reloads and shows the first post of the thread again (and removing the link 'View first unread'). I would say, it may be on my side, however, it works for some threads...

Not a big deal though....I just need to scroll more... ;)

b0Xcrash

In the thread Stock Muffler/Boat Anchor, Formula390 quoted me, I tried to quote him and everytime I try to post a reply based on reply with quote, it says my post will be review by an administrator for approval.
I tried to post 3 times, no go and over a day it never posted anything.
Not sure what is going on with that.

DCMoney

Country flag
I posted 2 threads this morning and each one kept adding the text of the thread into the tag line box when I would preview the thread before posting.

DeathFromAbove

While trying to sign up to the forum on the mobile version I couldn't check the box for terms and conditions because they and the box were nowhere to be seen. Had to switch to my desktop to sign up.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
While trying to sign up to the forum on the mobile version I couldn't check the box for terms and conditions because they and the box were nowhere to be seen. Had to switch to my desktop to sign up.

Thanks for letting me know. Was it with the mobile app or using a browser?

Sacape2

Time zones aren't applying properly. I have GMT -8:00 set in my profile with automatic DST correction off and the website displays everything at GMT -7:00. If I disable automatic DST correction, everything displays at GMT -8:00.

OldVet

I used to get instant email notification to threads I am subscribed to, but the last month or so I don't???

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
I'm seeing two issues here:
1) when I pull the site up on my phone (latest chrome browser on Android) I have to switch to desktop view prettier otherwise the site just presents a white page.

Screenshot_20170116-080756.jpgScreenshot_20170116-080922~01.jpg

2) I frequently have to force a font change when I do a reply with quote, or spaces between words don't show. It's very odd. It MIGHT do it in other instances, but that's the one I was reproducing it regularly. Like I said tho, if I select a font from the pull down, start working again.