Smallest Fender eliminator?

shortpballer

Does anyone know of a fender eliminator that is very small? I was thinking of buying LED lights for my turn signals so don't need anything that allows me to attach the oem turn signals.

TST Industries

Does anyone know of a fender eliminator that is very small? I was thinking of buying LED lights for my turn signals so don't need anything that allows me to attach the oem turn signals.

Out of curiosity, what LED turn signals do you plan on using and how do you intend to attach them?

We will be launching our fender eliminators soon which are pretty small, but I'll throw in my 2 cents towards a custom setup if that's the route you need to go.

paige

If all you want to do is hang a plate, get creative and make your own.
i second that...mine is so minimal and it was super easy to make. this is the first version that i did but i ended up going with a thicker aluminum and it works great!
View attachment 1173

i got the LED plate bolts from superbrightleds.com and they look amazing. my friends say it looks like there's a party going on when they ride behind me

b0Xcrash

If all you want to do is hang a plate, get creative and make your own.

Right and if you are any good with electronics use your taillight and some relays and resistors and turn your tail light into integrated signals, appears there is a left and right row/bank of LEDs in the tailight.

Or take apart the stock blinkers and integrate them into the tail light assembly, or two rows of strip LEDs and mount those inside tail-light assembly, there are possibilities

Last edited:

shortpballer

I'm not any good with electronics, but if it is some simple soldering then I can do it! Do you know how to go about this? As I would much prefer to just do it this way and have integrated signals!!!!!

Right and if you are any good with electronics use your taillight and some relays and resistors and turn your tail light into integrated signals, appears there is a left and right row/bank of LEDs in the tailight.

Or take apart the stock blinkers and integrate them into the tail light assembly, or two rows of strip LEDs and mount those inside tail-light assembly, there are possibilities

b0Xcrash

I'm not any good with electronics, but if it is some simple soldering then I can do it! Do you know how to go about this? As I would much prefer to just do it this way and have integrated signals!!!!!

Sorry for late reply.............
I have not done it on this bike, but I have done it on other bikes and there are videos of people doing it with the RC8's, not sure how close these are to those.

If it was me since there is nothing out there yet I would fabricate or figure out a way to use the existing wiring for the signals into the rear tail light assembly....strip of LEDs or using the current signal bulbs mounted inside the tail light, I would honestly think making a connector that fits current connector for stock signals wired into two strips of LEDS and mounting them inside the tail light assembly would do the trick.........depends on how much space is inside that tail light, or in the under tail on either side of the tail light.

If I had a stock assembly, an extra one, or if one could be found on ebay, I would experiment with it and using the existing turn signal wiring make some connectors with wires(so in the event I wish to return to stock its a unplug and plug back in all stock parts, I tend to do this alot have two of everything I mod/upgrade so I can return to stock when it fails or I want to sell it and buyer wants all stock), wired into the left and right bank tail light leds and try to figure out the resistance. If its that much different.
If its different, resistors and possible relays, like a 4-pole automotive relay(maybe similar to a Honda relay - 39794-S0K-A01) to achieve full voltage if needed, can change the value to match so they work and blink at a proper rate.
An voltmeter/OHM meter would be your friend to check the voltages and ohms going on both the turn signals on, and the tail light on and with brakes applied to determine any differences or requirements.

Treachery

Country flag
I have the R&G, as that was the first one out there. Two, and soon three of our forum sponsors have fender eliminators...I suspect they're all small enough, even with a (tiny) ear for the OE signals.

MNNTHBX

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
The primary design goal or the MNNTHBX eliminator was to make it as compact as possible, so I'm confident it will meet your goals, and will accept whichever signal you choose. I'm sure other will as well...

reenmachine

Country flag
I have the MNNTHBX and I think it's as small as you can realistically get. It's still plenty sturdy and houses the stock turn signals, and the plate gets plenty of illumination from the tail light. Totally happy with it.

Fasteddy

Country flag
I have the MNNTHBX and I think it's as small as you can realistically get. It's still plenty sturdy and houses the stock turn signals, and the plate gets plenty of illumination from the tail light. Totally happy with it.

Agree ! would go with it with turn signals or with the integrated mod...