Stock bike upgrades for race

matiasktm

Country flag
Hello friends, I am new to this forum and I clarify that if there are writing errors it is because I am using Google Translator, I am from Chile!

I have been researching a lot in this forum during these days, and there are many people with a lot of knowledge, congratulations! I hope you can guide me a little.

I am competing in races (track) and at this minute my motorcycle is almost stock, except for the line and exhaust pipe (eliminating the original heavy catalytic), here you can see: Screenshot by Lightshot. My tailpipe has DB Killer.

My question is simple but at this minute I do not know. What improvements can I make in my engine that does not necessarily involve electronic intervention? I thought about changing the cap and air filter. Will it really improve?

Sometimes there are improvements 'simple and cheap' that achieve an improvement in performance, in the case of KTM RC390 are there? Which are?

PD: I've already lightened the weight a lot. I removed the heavy stock exhaust, pedalboards, fairing.

Thanks!!! :D