Turn Signal connectors

psych0hans

Country flag
Hi guys, since I have removed my mirrors, which also housed my turn signals, where can I get the OE style connectors to plug in my LED strips? I don't want to splice the original wiring and I don't want to cut the original connectors. Thanks guys.

aj@x

Without connecting the original blinkers the leds strip and rear blinkers will flash too fast, the oem blinker has a built in load supressor.

aj@x

Simple answer no. I relocated the original front indicators with double side tape on the outer edges of the windscreen just above where it meets the side fairing, looks tops. Just cut and extend the OE wiring and heatshrink it, don't be a fairy worrying about cutting it as you won't see it if you ever put the mirrors back on to sell since they are hidden in the stalks.

Pissing the mirrors off was the best thing i ever did on this bike. The more i work on the bike though the more i want to strip the bugger down to the bare frame and rebuild it properly. I'd grease all the pivots properly and hide the wiring a lot better than it is. Not everything lines up on these bikes to well either, mind you i've seen brand new ktm dirtbikes in the showroom with noticable wonky seats and other panels off line... quite slapped together imo...goes alright though, so who cares. :D

Last edited:

DCMoney

Country flag
Hi guys, since I have removed my mirrors, which also housed my turn signals, where can I get the OE style connectors to plug in my LED strips? I don't want to splice the original wiring and I don't want to cut the original connectors. Thanks guys.

Going off memory of what the connector looks like im guessing its one of these.

JWPF-2P.jpg

2-Way Plug Kit

D. Flynn

anyone find anything on the connectors? I would like to make a pigtail to run both the LED's in the mirror and the (USA) OEM on the sides.

HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
We are working on an LED Light strip to go on the Mirrors Stems.

They will be White, DRL ........ and then flash AMBER when signal is switched on.

So far, the stock relay hasn't had any issue.