tyga rear sets lowered

AirRsq

Ah, I see. Why not just keep the stockers and save yourself $400+ bucks? Are the stockers just that crappy?

rogergreene

Like I said AirRsq they can be raise for a track day or a sport ride to a better position than stock in just a few min....and less than 300

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Like I said AirRsq they can be raise for a track day or a sport ride to a better position than stock in just a few min....and less than 300

Roger is correct in that positioning is pretty quick and easy to do. The key part being positioning of the shift lever... that's not terribly difficult, but is just slightly more than "just the two bolts per side." The assessment of "just a few min" to adjust is pretty spot on I'd say, especially if you've already done it once or twice.

As for price, also, yes, less than $300. Shipping gets you a little closer to that, but that's pretty close depending on what ones zipcode is and the shipping method selected. I think the last ones I shipped out tho, I was able to fit into a medium flat rate USPS box which shipping for that is about $13-14 (foggy memory here, most of my shipping is all UPS) which beats the cost of shipping that gets pulled on on the UPS based shipping estimate on checkout on the Formula390.com website. As many will attest, when I can ship cheaper, I will do so, and issue a refund back to the purchaser.