WANTED: Fuel controler unit

Lemans_72

I am looking to buy a second hand fuel controller unit, so if any one of you as one that he want to sell me for a reasonable price of give me a shout. I would also consider offers including quick shifter.
Why second hand ? Because I am saving up for Andreani cartridge Kit

I don't mind any brand Dyno jet, Bazzaz...

Based in the UK !

Cheers !

Izu

I am looking to buy a second hand fuel controller unit, so if any one of you as one that he want to sell me for a reasonable price of give me a shout. I would also consider offers including quick shifter.
Why second hand ? Because I am saving up for Andreani cartridge Kit

I don't mind any brand Dyno jet, Bazzaz...

Based in the UK !

Cheers !

Lemans, since I don't see any replies I have another suggestion. The RaceDynamics Powertronic. Its not as well known as the big brands, but is cheaper. And its a really good product, you can store 2 maps at a time I think and there is an option of up shifts as well, they don't have a quickshifter for down shifts even on the ETB 2017 and 2018 models. But its just 18000 INR that would be 180 UKP? Anyway, check it out

Lemans_72

Lemans, since I don't see any replies I have another suggestion. The RaceDynamics Powertronic. Its not as well known as the big brands, but is cheaper. And its a really good product, you can store 2 maps at a time I think and there is an option of up shifts as well, they don't have a quickshifter for down shifts even on the ETB 2017 and 2018 models. But its just 18000 INR that would be 180 UKP? Anyway, check it out
Thank you IZU, will certainly check this out ! Really appreciate your help

Izu

If you need more help let me know, those guys made an ECU for my formula student racing team back in the day when they were starting out around a decade ago. They now make ECUs for a lot of local teams and they have come a very long way.