Well another happy customer

Wa2fst

Country flag
Bike was having a helluva time staying cool and my last track day i thought i made had the head gasket issue. Got my bike down to chad on my way to Georgia and Alabama. He had the engine out and basically figured out the issues while i was still on the road! Stayed in touch with me the whole time as he went thru it. Since mine was a track bike since new. he even pulled a lot of street crap off it to help lighten it up. Engine is all put back together new gasket, valve kit , skimmed head and ported. Will also heat cycle the bike and relook at the tune from his previous work to now. Couldnt ask for better service especially me driving bike down and wanting to be able to pick back up on my way back thru.

Last edited:

mdabyo

Country flag
looks awesome! when i need to pull mine apart i can guarantee mine will be in the mail to you chad!

D

Deleted member 452

Chad worked his magic on the head of my new motor 9K miles ago and my bike's still running perfect. That's a lot better than my first motor that blew it's first head gasket @ 4.3K miles and then experienced so many more problems thanks to a local KTM dealer's "repairs".

Wa2fst

Country flag
You would have to speak to chad i had head and jug issues so some machining time, valves, and i wanted a few extras done on top of a dyno break in and touch up tune. Depending what you want done or whats broke im sure would determine ur cost. He definitely works with you.