HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
Tested at 92dB in proper sound check at Calabogie last week. Thanks.

CDN Duke, It's not worth arguing with him.

"Simpletty" has been sent here by Matt @ Formula390 to slander and crap all over our company and our posts.

He's already posted 4 x in 24 hrs, either slandering us, or PUFF Posts for Matt, and then jab at us, all in the same post.

We've documented all his recent posts, some of which were already deleted for maliciousness and slander. Spewing lies. So take them for what they are.

Apparently, this is Matt's last ditch effort to earn some business.

Last edited:

simpletty

Country flag
Before or after you repacked it? And FYI nobody "sent me" here. You know you refused to sell me the items I was going to buy on Amazon because you said "shipping would cost you too much". Check your backyard before you look into mine fella

HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
..............You know you refused to sell me the items I was going to buy on Amazon because you said "shipping would cost you too much". .......

This should be good. Please Let the forum see this.

Please kindly show the documentation of this claim. Post it up.

And by all means, don't say.. "oh well, umm.. I don't have it any more " If you are going to make unsubstantiated claims, be sure to have proof to back it up.

Otherwise, you are just re-confirming what we said...... "You've been sent here by Matt @ Formula390 to slander and crap all over our company and our posts. and of course post puff pieces for him "

simpletty

Country flag
Just like any can I guess the packing eventually burns out of it. Good find on the Bristol core stuff. I came here of my own accord. I was looking at the werkes as an alternative to the akra since its dragging on lean angles. But have decided to go another route instead after reading and looking at PCV-pipe combos on dyno charts.

Last edited:

CDN Duke

Country flag
Just like any can I guess the packing eventually burns out of it. Good find on the Bristol core stuff. I came here of my own accord. I was looking at the werkes as an alternative to the akra since its dragging on lean angles. But have decided to go another route instead after reading and looking at PCV-pipe combos on dyno charts.

If they fit the Duke, I would have considered the Yoshimura or the Tyga as they're under tail. But since they don't, I went with Werkes. Had a GPR Ghost previously, much prefer the Werkes. There is a GPR undertail option as well but it uses a similar resonator as the Ghost and I wasn't a fan of the tone.

Gxmazz

its slightly quieter during idle...overall its about the same, but it sounds better, but could just be because its freshly packed. i really like the sounds of it now, a bit more muffled at idle.

HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
its slightly quieter during idle...overall its about the same, but it sounds better, but could just be because its freshly packed. i really like the sounds of it now, a bit more muffled at idle.

Excellent

Thanks for the feedback.