Won't Run

appleadam415

Country flag
In short: ran fine, not a single issue, this morning playing around with display menues and such, learning annunciatior lights, turned key on and off like six or so times, went to fire, turned over fine but never kicked except one or two exceptionally powerful backfires, several more attempts, even tried to bump start down the hill, nothing. Did I flood it by multiple key turns? Did I fry something in the electrical? All appears fine on the pannel, battery turns over same as ever, all lights work. Thoughts? Thanks in advance!

KTMLaos

Country flag
You can't flood an injection bike when the injector is as should be.
I'd go through the checks systematically and check for fuel (take the injector out to see if it sprays), spark (take the spark plug out to check) and if you haven't done anything air intake-wise that should be okay.
I'm not familiar with the TFT screen models so perhaps there is some kind of security setting?

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
In short: ran fine, not a single issue, this morning playing around with display menues and such, learning annunciatior lights, turned key on and off like six or so times, went to fire, turned over fine but never kicked except one or two exceptionally powerful backfires, several more attempts, even tried to bump start down the hill, nothing. Did I flood it by multiple key turns? Did I fry something in the electrical? All appears fine on the pannel, battery turns over same as ever, all lights work. Thoughts? Thanks in advance!
I usually suspect battery in a situation like that. There's nothing in the instrument panel you can change which could cause a no start. Top up the battery with a charger. You may have spent more time with the headlights on draining the battery than you think you did.

B7ACKTHORN

Country flag
Check for spark. If we have spark, we can pretty much rule out the prime factor. Secondly, we'd have to look if fuel is getting to the engine. Hope it's solved by now, guessing it's a late reply.