Worth a shot!

kings4thecup

hey everyone...don't know where the correct place to post this is but, here it goes.

I'm posting up this hyperlink...i have never done this before so I'm hoping i don't hear some negativity towards it.

if you read the story behind it you'll understand why i started one of these.

Any help is appreciated and hope you guys have an awesome holiday(s)!

https://www.gofundme.com/dgexky2s

Thanks guys!

for everyone who donates i will be giving away some of these items since as a thank you since I'm selling my bike sadly...just mention on the note part of the donation that your from rc390 forum and ill pm you!

Ergo seat
air box lid mod
bar end mirrors
after market windscreen
fender eliminator
kn&n air filter

kings4thecup

Glad I'm not the only one disgusted with this thread.

Asking for some help! - SOCALSPORTBIKES.ORG - Forums

At the end of the day people are always going to have something negative to say and at the end of the day I don't care about the negativity either....literally 0.

im taking these parts off my RC390 and giving them to the people who are helping out rather than just selling them bc I could have just done that too. But, im giving people the opportunity to get these at a MUCH cheaper price bc they are being nice and looking past the negative bs that you and the others are so fixated on.

DCMoney

Country flag
At the end of the day people are always going to have something negative to say and at the end of the day I don't care about the negativity either....literally 0.

im taking these parts off my RC390 and giving them to the people who are helping out rather than just selling them bc I could have just done that too. But, im giving people the opportunity to get these at a MUCH cheaper price bc they are being nice and looking past the negative bs that you and the others are so fixated on.

The comments in the Socal forum are hilarious! I take it back being disgusted!

Wa2fst

Country flag
Damn! Dude said he rather fund terrorist lol! Nothing positive could come from this! I work for uncle sugar and when the govt shutdown to do our part to help the economy..btw thats 20% of my check that was cut along with my wifes we both took a second job that required us not seeing each other making sure the kiddo got to where he was going..oh yea that happened right at christmas time.

Instead of asking for hard earned money to go to some place to bang for a week how about pocket ur money put a potted tree n ur room sound effect machine of the ocean and bang in the bath tub. Idk im just throwing out quick ideas if i had some time u could come to my house pay me a 1/4 bang in my double head shower for a few days ill get my kid to butler for u my wife to cook and ill be a yoga pillates instructor tour guy that ends up banging ur bride thats gonna happen anyways and ill save u a fortune u can use on the divorce in a year when she gets drunk and calls u big al by mistake!