Yosh exhaust

HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
The stock fender may fit and the yosh fender eliminator certainly does fit this exhaust. However,I have yet to see a pic of either with rear signals.

We've sold a pretty good amount of these along with their Special FE kit.
Need to track down one of those customers to see if they would take the time to post some photos.

I believe the werkes exhaust is the lightest at this
point?

So far that's the case.

Definitely, some nice options for owner personal preference.

emiller

Country flag
The stock fender may fit and the yosh fender eliminator certainly does fit this exhaust. However,I have yet to see a pic of either with rear signals.

If you look close to the picture I attached even if it's chopped on the fender side you can see the signals are not even close to the exhaust so they clear perfectly with the stock fender.

regular_guy

Those are pics of the bike from another location of the dealership where I got it. I wont be able to pick it up until Tuesday, but when I do, I'll get some better shots. It could be an illusion, or the could be angled down, either way, as long as they're mounted nice and snug I'll be happy.

Here's another one from the side that the salesman sent. But again, I'll post back up when I have possession of the bike and can give a concrete response. IMG_0273_resized.jpg

regular_guy

The dealer said it was a yoshimura eliminator, but he's a dealer, so there's a chance he might be incorrect. I'll know when it gets here. I'm also interested to see what the deal is with the exhaust. He said it had no converter, which is actually ok in Alabama, but not in most states from what I understand. I remember when I was a kid seeing "emissions checks" in other states and asking myself, "what is that?". People blow all kinds of things out of their exhaust here. To be honest, I'm not an expert by any means, but I'm hoping that it's not as loud as the d&d I had on a 600 years ago. I don't mind a little extra volume, but that d&d required me to wear earplugs it was so loud.

It might be this one. It says, "for use with rs9 exhaust system" and looks like the one on the bike.

Yoshimura 2015 KTM RC390 Yoshimura Fender Eliminator Kit - 071BG163900

Last edited:
Can anybody lay a little knowledge down as far as what maps are best to use with the Yosh exhaust and a PCV? I do know dyno tuning is the best but for now need to find a map that will be solid.

I read about your build immediately after posting this haha. Unfortunately the PCV has already been purchased, I wish I'd seen your post first! Is there any way for those who already have the PCV to get the map from you?