390 stock rear shock for sale

emeglasson

Anyone need a stock rear shock for experimenting on, or anything like that? I'd love to get it outta the garage. I have no idea what the thing is worth...100 bucks plus shipping?

It had about 300 miles on it before I replaced it with the Penske unit. Let me know if you're interested.

Eric

OldVet

From the experience with mine I would say it isn't worth anything LOL... Good luck hopefully someone will want it...

emeglasson

Yeah, that's actually about what I figured. But I recall someone a month or two ago wanting one to experiment with trying to re-valve, or something like that. I figure it cant hurt to ask.

emeglasson

Okay, if anyone has any interest in a stock shock, you can have it, if you just pay the shipping. Again, not sure what you'd do with it, but if someone wants to experiment with trying to adjust damping rates without taking yours apart, or you just want a spare, let me know, it's yours.

JKBC

Okay, if anyone has any interest in a stock shock, you can have it, if you just pay the shipping. Again, not sure what you'd do with it, but if someone wants to experiment with trying to adjust damping rates without taking yours apart, or you just want a spare, let me know, it's yours.
I'll take it and maybe give you 50 bucks plus shipping. PM me if you still have it and I'll give you my address with which you can find out the shipping cost. Just regular USPS is OK.

Bagwell

Country flag
I might be interested in the shock if JKBC doesn't end up getting it. If JKBC DOES take it I may be interested in someone else s stock street rear shock if they are getting rid of it. :)

ASM

I might be interested in the shock if JKBC doesn't end up getting it. If JKBC DOES take it I may be interested in someone else s stock street rear shock if they are getting rid of it. :)

I'll have one available as well...brand-new, never used...

emeglasson

Hey Guys, I sold the shock to another member yesterday, sorry I haven had a chance to log on. Sounds like there may be one or two floating around out there.

JKBC

Well I'll offer 40 US dollars which is more than 50 CDN these days for as little as used a stock shock as possible....plus what you find the shipping is added to that (just USPS please) and I'll throw in a newly burnt DVD of 'Live like a Cop, Die like a Man' with lots of KTM and WRC extras after the movie. I mentioned this movie in a 'KTM's in the movies' thread somewhere here. So I'd like to think I provided you with a 'Dinner and a Movie' occasion. The case for the movie won't be new since I don't have any new ones but will be an OK case.

If interested PM me for my address with which you can find out the shipping and I'll mail you a postal money order, with the DVD, ASAP....and of course hold packaging and shipping until you have that....well you may need to package it to find out the shipping. I'll mail my package just regular mail to if you don't mind. It isn't like I need the shock yesterday. One thing having it will let me do is improvise some better way of adjusting the preload of the shock on the bike...which is next to impossible with the wrench in the bikes toolkit.

MATT675R

How much was the penske unit.
Anyone need a stock rear shock for experimenting on, or anything like that? I'd love to get it outta the garage. I have no idea what the thing is worth...100 bucks plus shipping?

It had about 300 miles on it before I replaced it with the Penske unit. Let me know if you're interested.

Eric