A couple of things

Wa2fst

Country flag
Well i finally got around to changing my oil for this up coming track day and well ive been dragging the belly lol..although impressive guess i will be looking into the race belly is Tygra a good fit?

also i was putting on my new renthal grips and noticed what seemed like a ton of room between the bar and grip ( i only did the left side). Did my usual hairspray and slip on but literraly i can pinch up some slack in the grip. I didnt look anything up but are the 390 clip ons smaller in Dia then the standard clip on?If so shame on me and can you guys tell me the size so i can get some ordered in.

if not i will just safety them down even though i didnt want to.

Last edited:

Treachery

Country flag
Did you put the throttle side on the clutch side?

Just askin'; if you're not sure, pull it off and see if the inside diameter is bigger on the one you pull off than the one you didn't install. The smaller one goes on the left.

Apologies if you already know this. If they're the same, Renthal sent you two throttle side grips.

Last edited:

DCMoney

Country flag
You'll drag the new bellypan too, hell I drug a case cover, you need suspension.

Tygas stuff is really nice.

Backmarker

DCMoney is right, the RC390 really needs suspension work. I have front fork work done and it really showed the deficiencies in the back shock.
I'm waiting for Ohlins shock, it's the easiest one to get serviced here in Canada

micahpearlman

Without suspension I was hitting the left hand case (and both sides of the belly pan and exhaust). With suspension no problems.

IMG_2552.jpg

Wa2fst

Country flag
Lol holy shit! That some serious scrubbing. Well i got full suspension also first things i bought into. And yes a world of difference but this past track weekend i was really picking up times and stuffing quite a few big bikes is why i think i was getting down further than i normally do..you know late brake oh shit COMMIT COMMIT! Hahaha

plus the liter bikes guys get all giddy when a 390 comes up on them everywhere around the track or at least that's what's i say in my helmet lol. This bike is def the reason i sold the 600. This bike is a complete riot on the track.