Akra tune in Australia

Dglen

Hey Guys, I'm new on these forums, I'm from Melbourne Australia and I recently ordered and installed an akra slip-on exhaust on my bike, and subsequently took it to the dealer to get the ECU re-flashed for the new exhaust. I was told that the map hadn't been released in Australia yet for the RC390, even though it had for the Dukes, is this true? or were the service staff just incompetent?

Thanks guys,
I look forward to hearing from you.
Dan

Ausracer

Hi Dan, Ive had my RC since January. I was told the same thing back then except they didnt even have a map for the duke so I didnt bother with the akra. I was recently told a KTM dealer around newcastle, mid NSW north coast (Sorry dont know which dealer but there cant be too many) has the akra map and can reflash the ecu. They apparently chased this up due to customer dissatisfaction. Maybe its worth a few calls to locate the dealer and find out what the story is. Hope this is of some help.

Dglen

Thanks guys,
I've called the dealer I bought it from, and they're contacting KTM today (apparently). But I also called another authorised dealer which is close, and they said they have the map and can do it for a price, so i guess I will just go with the cheapest option when they get back to me.