And one in New Mexico...

Wanderlust

Hello all! My RC is in the shop for its break in service, and I'm treating my separation anxiety by reading all the posts in the forum. (Not all, but... most.) Didn't want to just lurk, so figured I should join :)

The forum has been a big help, especially considering that the bike didn't come with a manual (yes, I found the Euro version online, and I now have copies on my iPhone, iPad, and desktop). My bike DID come with a clothing and accessories catalog however (priorities, right?).

Trying not to order a tail tidy while I'm fidgeting here waiting to get my bike back....

Wanderlust

First farkle was spools and fork sliders; levers are waiting to go on once the bike gets back.

I had to drill holes in my license plate to get it on the Euro plate mount. Details details....

Wanderlust

I did! They went on nicely, but it seems the brake lever now has a tendency to trigger the brake light... and the switch is not adjustable. Something else to figure out tomorrow.

IMG_1959.jpgIMG_1961.jpg

I might trim that boot on the clutch lever. Might.

Last edited:

Treachery

Country flag
Yeah, I've got to decide what to do with that boot too. I may pull the lever back off and see if I can pull it over the cable end; I think I can free the cable from the adjuster ferrule. I'm just feeling lazy about taking it back apart. I could just cut it off, but...