Anti-Vibration Handlebar End Weights

HVMP

Hi all,

I'm a domestic (US) manufacturer of heavy stainless steel bar end weights. I'm not here for free advertisement or to peddle anything. I'm looking to add KTM to our line of supported makes. I've already got the big bikes figured out, so I'm now turning to the 390 line. HVMP is literally just a mom and pop business that is laughably small - we make everything right here in the Hudson Valley of New York.

I can buy a factory part and use that as my baseline, but I find that working with a real owner is usually the best way to dial things in and provide real time feedback.

I'm looking for one RC390 rider who has enough basic technical skills to remove an OEM end weight and provide me with some specs and measurements, and most importantly feedback on the efficacy of the product. If we determine that we have a solution for the bike, that person will get to keep the bar end prototype, and will receive my gratitude.

We've been around a long time, and are not looking to scam anyone out of anything. Look us up, we're legit.

The first person who replies to my post expressing an interest, will be the one. I hope I haven't crossed any lines, and if the admins don't feel this is appropriate, feel free to remove the post and I will pursue other avenues. Thanks for your time.

Best regards,
Steve
HVMP Inc.

HVMP

I have someone who contacted me via PM and expressed interest in working with me on this. If it falls through for whatever reason, I'll post here again to see if there is anyone else interested in helping out.

ReidMcT

Premium Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Country flag
I have a micrometer, a scale, know-how, and willingness to help.