Anyone waiting on a 2017?

isaac_

Hopefully I'll get the call soon. I'll be racing mine in a club series. I'll be facing some challenges like tuning until a PCV that is compatible with RBW becomes available. It'll be interesting to see what RBW feels like.

Suspension is already ordered and waiting for me.

Now to source some nice bits and pieces. I'm talking to Woodcraft about rearsets (If anyone is interested let me know.) As far as I know the mounting of the rearsets hasn't changed from 2015/2016 but I'll be stopping by their shop to get that checked.

Because I'm racing in a "production" class that about concludes the list of mods I can make [emoji23]

psych0hans

Country flag
I know it will be a all new model for 2018. Looking forward to see that..

That would definitely be more interesting than the 2017, I wish they had given it more of the 2017 Duke 390's features like the full colour dash and the bolt on sub frame.

D2M

Country flag
Its coming, Im sure 2018 will have all those features. From what I have seen online it will be first shown in Oct or Nov of 2017. Engine will remain the same, as for power increase, nothing has been confirmed. KTM was concentrating on updating their dual sport and naked lines for 2017 and will update the sport line in 2018.