Arrow exhaust

mr-fabricator

Very interested to see how the arrow performs over the standard underbelly , and in comparison to the akra pipe from powerparts .

Am i correct in thinking these are endorsed by ktm as a cheeper option to the akra pipe .

I bought a system. ( hawk / fuel .. cant remember ) but it was a straight through pipe no collector in the mid pipe. Ran it for a day at the track and quite litterally threw it in the bin . The bike was just so much better with the standard exhaust ( tho i have knocked the cat out and rewelded )

I think ive read to much BS on line about tuned lengths / back pressure / pressure waves and i had it in my head that ktm knew better ????????

Im desperate to find a little performance , save some weight but cant justify the akra system . Im just hoping that in the future a under belly exhaust , lighter than standard , and one that works and is reasonably priced will be available ..... dont want much do i ?? Ha ha

I did think of just getting the mid pipe with the collector and finishing the install to my liking myself with a bit of tinkering and fabrication ..

Let us know what u think of the arrow system ....

Regards lee

Treachery

Country flag
A little search turns up two canister shapes, in either brushed or black. Funny (or sad, depending), I did a search about two weeks ago before committing to the Akra.

Looking forward to your impressions. And a sound clip.:rolleyes: