Arrow GP2 stainless dark exhaust installed

emeglasson

I found the decals on ebay. I searched for 'rim decal KTM 390', I think. You have to specifically request the black / white color combo. It is not listed on their site. I think the company is called Moto Inkz. Also, the decals are meant for wider wheels. So, you will have to trim about 1/3 of the width off. And, they are not easy to apply to the complex shapes of the wheel. It takes a bit of effort

big_sur

So does this exhaust actually drag at full lean? Like has anyone actually dragged it on the ground? Debating whether I need to cut my mid-pipe or not.

DCMoney

Country flag
So does this exhaust actually drag at full lean? Like has anyone actually dragged it on the ground? Debating whether I need to cut my mid-pipe or not.

One page back...

To help the exhaust can connector pipe that slips on the mid pipe with resonator not drag at full lean consider this. You can shorten the mid pipe outlet that the connecter pipe slips on by up to 3/4". This will make the front portion of the system pivot in closer to the bike for more lean clearance. At 5/8" cut off you can still use the supplied spring. At 3/4" I used .032 safety wire instead of the spring (we have to safety wire it anyway). You may be able to find a new spring at a hardware store that is shorter?

big_sur

Yeah, I saw that, but wasn't sure if it was precautionary or under what circumstance that happens. If it's just stock suspension and you don't need to do that with stiffer suspension, then it can stay as is. I guess I just find it hard to believe arrow would ship an exhaust that drags on the ground all the time.

DCMoney

Country flag
Yeah, I saw that, but wasn't sure if it was precautionary or under what circumstance that happens. If it's just stock suspension and you don't need to do that with stiffer suspension, then it can stay as is. I guess I just find it hard to believe arrow would ship an exhaust that drags on the ground all the time.

Gbaby is not running stock suspension. Think it was just precautionary measures. Another guy drug his Fuel exhaust.

psych0hans

Country flag
Hi, do you know if it's possible to just buy the arrow link pipe and a generic muffler and still make it work? I think I could save at least 200-250$ that way.

waveriders

I finally got my Arrow GP exhaust installed today. I still need to fabricate the exhaust hanger, and install the PCV. All in all I'm pretty happy with it. Even with the db killer installed it is still pretty loud, but more of a throaty sound. The only surprise I had was that I think every one of the bolts on my bike are not very tight. Some of them took very little effort to loosen. So now I'm going through and checking the torque of all the bolts that I can.
Can't wait to take it out for the test ride.

psych0hans

Country flag
I finally got my Arrow GP exhaust installed today. I still need to fabricate the exhaust hanger, and install the PCV. All in all I'm pretty happy with it. Even with the db killer installed it is still pretty loud, but more of a throaty sound. The only surprise I had was that I think every one of the bolts on my bike are not very tight. Some of them took very little effort to loosen. So now I'm going through and checking the torque of all the bolts that I can.
Can't wait to take it out for the test ride.

Hi, can you please post some pics of how the exhaust came packaged? I want to know if the link pipe with the expansion chamber can be mater to a different muffler other than arrow...

waveriders

I don't have pics of the pieces packaged. However, each piece came individually wrapped, but not labeled. The only package that was labeled was the hardware package, which included the instructions. So my guess is that it all comes as a package. The best thing for you to do is either contact Arrow directly, or go through your Arrow dealer like I did.

big_sur

Final review on this exhaust: it sucks balls for racing and drags on the ground even if you cut the mid-pipe.

jjtard

Final review on this exhaust: it sucks balls for racing and drags on the ground even if you cut the mid-pipe.

Thanks for the info....I was ALMOST ready to purchase the Arrow, but will wait till later. Nothing gets my goat for exhaust options here in the US. I've seen some great high exit designs in Malaysia/Japan. Yosh is nice, but don't want twin pipes and really want to stay around $500-$600 tops.

rossi646

hi i have a similar setup with a powertronic ecu and k&n performance filter running with a stock exhaust was planning to go for the arrow gp2 exhaust what do you suggest is there a considerable increase in power? what power figures is your bike making after the exhaust

thank you